K-18 is a GPS data logger that provides accurate GPS satellite tracking and data logging onto a micro SD card. K-18 is used for recording journeys, and tracking assets. K-18 records the time, date and GPS locations every second. Its stored data includes complete GPS NMEA sentences, which gives users the freedom to analyze or utilize the data any way they want.
Cost effective asset tracking:
ARKNAV K-18 standard product package includes free testing software—K-18S Tracking Log Management Software. K-18 and K-18S together are a cost-effective tracking solution that can be used for monitoring employees and company assets and fleets.
K-18S tracking log management software features:
1. Integrated google maps.
2. Multi-account management: manage data from multiple data logs.
3. Total mileage calculation: calculate total mileage from chosen start and end times.
4. Stop time calculation: calculate stop times of one or several particular data logs or one particular account.
5. Check point management: mark check points directly on google maps and set stop time limitations. For example, customer offices or delivery/pick-up points can be set as check points, and the administrator can set stop time limits for each point.
6. Report export: export daily/weekly/monthly reports, such as total stop times of each check point, or total stop times of each account. For example, the administrator can have a report of the total visiting times of one client.
7. History track player: view traveled tracks directly on google maps. Playing speed can be set to simulate actual traveling speed.
8. Search engine: search by account, time, speed, check point, etc.
1. Micro SD storage.
2. Expandable memory capacity.
3. Saves complete GPS data.
4. Operating time up to 22 hrs.
K-18 hardware description:
1. Operation time up to 24 hours.
2. 4 LED indicators for GPS, memory status, charging and error/low power warning
3. Build in rechargeable Li-ION battery
4. High performance GPS chipset.
5. GPS data saving interval: 8 seconds (in power saving mode)
6. Small light weight and compact design.
7. Micro SD card 1G/2G for saving GPS locations. (1G could save up to 6 million locations.)
8. Logged data file format: TEXT. (Location data includes longitude, latitude, altitude, time, speed and direction).