1. Impact-Proof: our pc sheets have high impact strength(approximately 250 times that of glass and 3-5 times that of ordinary corrugated sheets)that makes them virtually unbreakable.
2. TRANSPARENCY AND LIGHT TRANSMISSION: excellent light transmission .its transparency is remarkably comparable to that of glass.
3. Weather-Proof: as sheet's surface have been treated with anti-UV ray agent to resist resin's fatigue caused by the sun, yellowing on sheets' surface would not occur. the protective uv-coatelayer can maintain excellent light transmission of the sheets and prevent the sheets from becoming yellowing.10 years' quality warranty is provided.
4. Flame-Proof: compared with fiberglass(frp),pc sheets have remarkable characteristics of flame resistance and extinguishment to inflammability.
5. Heat and Cold Resistance no deterioration or deformation from-20 to 135 centigrade.
6. Installation and Processing: characteristic of light weight makes the sheets easy for transportation,handling and installation,with good processing performance in drilling, sutting and installing without having risks of breakage.
|Property||Test method||Average index|
|Tensile strength||JIS K6735;CNS11335||551KGF/CM|
|Compressive strength||ASTM D695||830KGF/CM|
|Modulus of elasticity||ASTM D638||3450000psi+/-10%|
|Flexural strength||ASTM D790||950kgf/cm|
|Yellowing index||ASTM D1925||below3.0|
|(uv-grade apply)||(AFTER EXPOSURE TO SUNLIGHT FOR 3YEARS)|
|Llight transmittance||wave length 500mm(UV/VIS)||85%|
|Uv-ray penetrability||wave length 300mm(UV/VIS)||2.40%|
|Weather resustance||(continously exposed to sunlight for 3,000 hours)||yellowing index below 5|
|Impact strength||CNS 11335(1kg.iron ball falls from 120cm height)||unbreakable|
|Inflammability||UV 94V2(CONTACT WITH FLAME FOR 10SECONDS and move away)||self-extinguishing|
|Deflection temperature||ASTM D648,18.6KGF/CM||135C(The highest temp. is about 120C IN CONTIUNOUS USES)|
|Brittle temperature||ASTM D764||(The lowest temp.is about -30c continuous uses)|
|Coefficient of liner expension|| ||Pertain to smaller coefficient of synthetic resin|